Friday 2 May 2014

Prioritaire Luftpost

It's Friday and that usually means sleeping away the day. Although today I've been working my little fingers to the bone by trying to finish an essay, as well as a work synopsis, and a press release. On the bright side though, it's all finished now. Which means I can relax, perhaps watch an episode of Sherlock and reply to a letter. Maybe I'll even start on a new painting. Maybe.

One thing is for sure, I've been spoilt with mail from Germany over the past week.

Caddi wrote to me after her trip to Australia (which I am so jealous about!) 


I received a lovely letter from my close pal Hannah, whom I always enjoy talking to. :)


and finally a letter from Jessica, who is currently away on vacation. I'll be replying to her next month when she gets home.



Song of the day:    Sam Smith - Money On My Mind

2 comments:

  1. Woohooo, didn't realize you were back to blogging!
    (However I'm in a long blogging hiatus (though sometimes interrupted by an occasional post) myself, so there's that...)
    I sent your reply out today, so you should get that by next week latest.
    Did I actually include your postcard in the letter that is shown here? Because if not, I already forgot again to include it in the letter of yesterday... oops.

    ReplyDelete